DownloadsCourse Material for Refresher Course in Women & Child Development (December 14th to January 4th, 2017)
Revised Tentative Schedule (2016-17).
Application form for Short Term Course.
Revised Tentative Schedule (2016-17).
Application form for General Orientation and Refresher Course
Course Material for Refresher Course in Behavioural Sciences (January 9th to January 30th, 2017)
- Gender Analysis Frameworks by Prof Pameela Singla, University of Delhi.
- Research Excellence by Prof. Sheikh Javid Ahmed, Dean Research University of Kashmir.
- Diabetes Mellitus by Prof. B. A. Ganai,, Deptt. of CORD, UOK.
- The Study of Child Development by Dr Yasmeen Ashai, Principal, Abdul Ahad Azad Memorial Degree College Bemina, Srinagar.
- The Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act,2013 by Principal STC J&K bank Ltd.
- Breast Cancer Awareness by Dr. Shaqul Qamar Wani, SKIMS.
- Personality and Emotional Intelligence – Implications for Administrators/Teachers.
Course Material for 73rd General Orientation Course (December 6th to January 4th, 2016)
Course Material for Short-term course on Information Technology (June 14-20, 2016)
- Equity and social justice in medical care by Dr Geer Mohammad Ishaq
- Valedictory report of the 73rd General Orientation Course
- Research Methods for Humanities by Prof. Muhammad Aslam (Dean and Director of Research and Development, CUK)
- e-Learning and e-Resources by Dr Tariq Ahmad Lone (TBS, UOK)
- Higher Education Learning Goals, Learning Strategies & 21st Century Paradigm by Prof. Zafar A Reshi, UOK.
- Creativity and its nourishment by Prof. Mahmood Ahmad Khan, Dean & Head, Deptt. of Education, UOK
- Useful Teaching Skills by Prof. (Dr.) Irshad Ahmad Wani
- Sources of Kashmir History by Prof. Manzoor Ahmad Bhat, UOK.
- Recent glacial changes in the Kashmir Alpine Himalayas, India by Prof Shakil A Romshoo
- UGC Regulations 2010
- UGC Regulations 2010 (2nd Amendment) for appointment of teachers
- UGC Regulations 2010 (4th Amendment)
- Kashmir University Act (University Calendar)
- Kashmir University Examination Statutes
- Kashmir University Integrated Ph.D. statutes
- UGC (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M.PHIL./PH.D Degrees) Regulations, 2016
- Revised Guidelines for Grant of Study Leave for University and College teachers
- The Jammu and Kashmir Government Employees Service (Conduct) Rules 1971
- KASHMIR UNIVERSITY STATUTES FOR UNDER GRADUATE SEMESTERIZED CHOICE BASED CREDIT SYSTEM (UGSCBCS)
- Kashmir University Examination Guidelines at Undergraduate Level for Choice-based-Credit-System
- Choice Based Credit System by Dr. S. M. Shafi,Deptt. of Business & Financial Studies, UOK.
- Workshop on Curriculum Development by Dr. S. M. Shafi, Deptt. of Business & Financial Studies, UOK.
Course Material for 69th, 70th and 71st General Orientation Courses
Women and academic leadership - Prof. Neelofer Khan (DCDC, University of Kashmir)
Prof. R. C. Sharma (Research Methodology)
Prof. Z. A. Reshi (Hypothesis Testing)
Dr. Farooq A. Shah (Dynamics of Stress)
Dr. Nazir A. Ganai (DNA Fingerprinting)
Rouf-ul-Hassan (IPS) (Role of Police in Society)
Dr. M. Ishaq Geer (Strategic reforms required in Higher Education in J&K state)
Prof. Arvind Jasrotia (Human Rights - The Dynamics)
Quality Management in Higher Educational Institutions - Prof. Mohi-ud-din Sangmi
Investment in shares - Dr. S. M. Shafi
How to be a good citizen at the workplace - Dr. Showkat Ahmad
Effective Stress Coping; an attitudinal therapy (Dr. Farooq A. Shah)
UGC at a glance: Thrust areas of XII th Plan
Understanding Landslide Disasters - Dr. Sheikh Bashir
Interagency Coordination Roles and Responses to Disasters - Dr Muzaffar
Environmental Policies and Economic Development - G.R. Ghani, IAS (Retd.)
Solid waste management in Jammu and Kashmir - G. R. Ghani, IAS (Retd.)
Higher Education: Practical challenges for college Principals
Dept. of Biotechnology, GOI, R&D initiatives - Dr. Meenakshi Munshi, Director DoBT
The Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace Act, 2013: An Analysis by M. J. Aslam
Course Material for Refresher Course in Library and Information Science (03-25 July,2012)
. Prof. Riyaz Rufaiye
. Dr. Jagtar Singh
. Dr. Shabir A Ganie
Course Material of Refresher Course in Research Methodology in Social Science & Humanities (15-06-2012 to 09-07-2012)
. Prof. Naseem Hamid
. Prof. Ashok Sahani
. Prof. Musadiq Amin Sahaf
. Prof. Tasawar A Kant
. Prof. Z.A.Reshi
a) Application form for attending a Course
b) Course Material on Protocol writing
c) Course Material on thesis Writing
d) Course Material on Manuscript Writing
e) Course Material on IMRAD